silvershe_wolf: (pink thing)
[personal profile] silvershe_wolf
Hope everyone had a great Christmas :o)

*love to all my flist* 

And I believe it's time for more Chris Moyles! Check out his latest parody - his version of Alexandre's Hallelujah -


Date: 2008-12-29 10:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gregoria44.livejournal.com
I love this.

Hard.

Date: 2008-12-29 10:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] silvershe-wolf.livejournal.com
Lol, that was an uber quick response! Tis awesome isn't it? *g*

Date: 2008-12-29 11:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gregoria44.livejournal.com
I was waiting to pounce!!

*sings*

My lamb bhuna, my lamb bhuna!

Date: 2008-12-29 11:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] silvershe-wolf.livejournal.com
*croons*

Should have come sooner! My lamb bhuna. My lamb bhuna, my lamb bhuna, my lamb bhuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu

na.


*bows*

Date: 2008-12-29 11:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gregoria44.livejournal.com
*applauds*

They must have fiddled with Dave's vocals (oo-er) - he's normally more out of tune than me!

Date: 2008-12-29 11:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rospberry.livejournal.com
Sings and sways along *sways*.

Date: 2008-12-29 11:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] silvershe-wolf.livejournal.com
Join in! We can get a choir going singing this!

Date: 2008-12-30 01:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thestorymaker.livejournal.com
I love Moyles, Love Comedy Dave! Saviours of Radio One and this....brilliance!!!

Laaaamb Bhunaaaa!

Date: 2008-12-31 06:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] silvershe-wolf.livejournal.com
Haha, glad you enjoyed.

Profile

silvershe_wolf: (Default)
silvershe-wolf

May 2009

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10 111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 09:41 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios